|RTSS 6.7.0 beta 1
|Stránka 1 z 1|
|Autor:||spajdr [ po 20. únor 2017, 19:49 ]|
|Předmět:||RTSS 6.7.0 beta 1|
http://office.guru3d.com/afterburner/RT ... 0Beta1.rar
Full changes list includes:
- Added initial Microsoft UWP applications support:
- On-Screen Display, framerate/frametime statistics collection and framerate limiting support
- Screencapture and videocapture are currently not supported
- Fixed bug in Vulkan On-Screen Display cleanup code causing The Talos Principle to crash to desktop on changing video settings
- Improved dynamic Direct3D12 presentation command queue detection algorithm
- Improved shared memory layout. Now each running 3D application entry contains x64/UWP application architecture usage flags in addition to previously available 3D API usage flags
- Added power user oriented profile compatibility setting for OpenGL applications rendering from forward compatible 3.x+ context
with disabled deprecated immediate OpenGL mode functionality. The switch allows the server to fall back to rendering path using a
separate legacy OpenGL context
- Added On-Screen Display profile for Citra Nintendo 3DS emulator
- Added On-Screen Display profile for CEMU Wii U emulator
- Updated profiles list
A few important notes:
- RTSS must be started before an UWP 3D application to provide automatic injection and On-Screen Display rendering.
However, you can optionally define “Show On-Screen Display” hotkey in RTSS client applications (i.e. MSI Afterburner)
and manually inject any running UWP application via pressing this hotkey even if you start RTSS during UWP application runtime.
- Currently the following UWP titles are supported officially: Gears of War 4, Gears of War Ultimate Edition,
Forza Horizon 3 (please read notes below), Forza Motorsport 6: Apex (please read notes below), Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, ReCore, Ori and the Blind Forrest Definitive Edition.
Other UWP titles were not tested at all, but may also work.
- Currently Forza series games may hang on startup if OSD is displayed during loading the game.
To prevent that, RTSS includes application specific profiles for both Forza Horizon 3 and Forza Motorsport 6: Apex
applications and disables automatic injection and OSD rendering for it. However, you may safely manually
display the OSD in Forza series games via pressing “Show On-Screen Display” hotkey,
but it is strongly recommended to do so after Forza Horizon 3 or Forza Motorsport 6: Apex finish loading into the main menu.
|Autor:||spajdr [ čt 23. únor 2017, 15:50 ]|
|Předmět:||Re: RTSS 6.7.0 beta 1|
http://office.guru3d.com/afterburner/RT ... 0Beta2.rar
- Added OSD support for Halo Wars Definitive Edition
- Improved OSD compatibility with Forza series games. OSD is now automatically enabled at startup for Forza Horizon 3 and Forza Motorsport 6: Apex.
|Stránka 1 z 1||Čas je uváděn v UTC + 1 hodina|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group