Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 19.12.3 Highlights Download a kompletní release notes: Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 19.12.3 Release Notes
- Game and boost clocks may be incorrectly reported for Radeon™ RX 5500 XT graphics products in Radeon Software.
- Radeon Software Install may experience an error and fail to detect AMD graphics hardware when a certain WiFi adapter is enabled in the system.
- Rocket League™ may crash or experience an application hang after performing a task switch.
- A black screen may occur when Performance Metrics Overlay is open and changing game resolution.
- After disabling Radeon Software Overlay users may still see the toast messages for the overlay shortcut while in fullscreen games.
- Audio from custom scenes may continue to play after recording or streaming has been stopped.
- Installer audio has been reduced as it was too loud on some system configurations.
- Some users may be unable to select drop downs in graphics settings for Tessellation Mode.
- Radeon ReLive may appear to be missing or not available to install on some system configurations with Hyper-V enabled.
- Newly added game profiles may fail to enable the currently selected global graphics settings options in their profile.
- Performing an auto update from web to Adrenalin 2020 Edition from Adrenalin 2019 Edition may fail with an error code.
- Improved Radeon Chill experience when using a gaming mouse.
- Switching between borderless and fullscreen in some games when Performance Overlay is enabled and Radeon FreeSync is enabled may cause stuttering.
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries™ may experience black corruption near the bottom of the screen close to the player model.
- Radeon Anti-Lag may fail to enable for DirectX® 9 applications when enabled in the global graphics settings options.
- Radeon Anti-Lag may fail to enable for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive™.
- The custom stream option may fail to present users with a url box to choose their endpoint.
- DirectML Media Filters may fail to apply Upscale and Denoise when attempting to do both at the same time on one image.
- Some Radeon FreeSync enabled displays may experience LFC intermittently enabling mid game causing poor performance or stutter.
- A grey box may prevent users from setting custom hotkeys in the scene editor.
- Performing Auto Tuning for graphics clocks on Radeon RX 5700 XT may result in an extremely high OC or unstable OC.
- Some games may experience instability and screen loss or control loss when performing a task switch when the Gaming profile is set in Radeon Software which enables Radeon Enhanced Sync.
- Radeon Image Sharpening may fail to enable in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order™.
- HDCP 2.2 enabled content may fail to play on some Radeon RX 500 series graphics products.
Added Vulkan™ Support
- Some Radeon R9 200, Radeon R9 300 and Radeon R9 Fury series graphics products may experience instability with a limited number of DirectX®9 or DirectX®11 games when using a high refresh rate 120hz+ display. A workaround if you are experiencing this issue is to lower your displays refresh rate.
- Trials Rising™ may experience excessive fog/smoke in some areas of the game.
- CPU usage may remain sometimes remain high once Radeon Game Advisor has been invoked during a game.
- Factory Reset install may keep previously configured Radeon Software game profiles. This can cause mismatch between global graphics settings and per profile settings.
- Text overflow in some UI boxes or toast messages may be experienced in some language localizations.
- Controls for vertical sync may be hidden or disappear when Radeon Enhanced Sync is enabled.
- Radeon Software may open with an inconsistent size or may not keep it’s previously set size when opened.
- Some Vulkan® gaming applications may crash when performing a task switch with Radeon Image Sharpening enabled.
- Integer Scaling may cause some video content to show flicker when the display resolution is set to less than native resolution.
- Performance Metrics Overlay may appear to lock frame rate at 60 fps when performing a task switch in or out of a game.
- Battlefield™ V may experience an application hang when changing settings in game with Radeon Boost enabled on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.
- Performing a resolution change while Radeon Software overlay is open may cause an application hang or TDR.
- Enabling Radeon Image Sharpening on HDR enabled displays may cause colors to become washed out.
- Mortal Kombat 11™ may experience an application crash after the splash screen on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.
- SETI@Home may be provided incorrect results from Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.
- VK_KHR_timeline_semaphore (Win7 Support)
- This extension introduces a new semaphore type that uses an integer payload to identify a point in a timeline. The extension supports querying the semaphore, host wait/signal operations, and device wait/signal operations.
- This extension supports querying and overriding the default behavior of rounding modes, denormals, signed zero and infinity for floating point computations.
- The extension separates the depth and stencil bits allowing their image layouts to be set independently.
- This extension allows applications to query Vulkan tools that are active on the developer’s system.
- This extension adds a mechanism to provide feedback to an application about pipeline creation.